01 March 2008

Let the bonding begin!

Hello,

some quick fun stuff:

My address!
Diana Carey
40 Seafield View Road
Grafton, Auckland 1023
New Zealand

My link for my YouTube videos! Especially check out my Bungy videos!
http://www.youtube.com/user/dianajcarey

I start school tomorrow. I am torn on being excited or not. Today is the last day for everyone to move in. My hall is finally full and we have MANY bonding events all week. We have at least one thing a day which is funny because we don't do any of this at home (not even in the dorms). My favorite event so far is called the "Pig run" where all the first year students chase the second year students (the pigs due to their freshman 15) and we try to steal their glowsticks. I give this event an A for creativity and humor that you can even sense in the flyer.

I still don't know where two of my classes are. I should get on that. Luckily, neither of them are tomorrow.

We went out last night and it was a complete and utter failure. We are still working on finding the good places and what suits us all best (which also means finding people who like the same things as us- part of the problem of last night). The rain did not make the situation any better. To make the matter worse, I had yet another failure of a milkshake. You would think McDonald's would get it right, but no. It was half way between an American milkshake and a NZ milkshake. The closest I've had so far, but still crappy.

That is all for now. It's shower time!

No comments: