27 February 2008

Stop your whining.....

Okay, so I have finally loaded all my South Island pictures. Be happy and busy because there are quite a few pics. There are three albums- My south island pics, ones I got off of facebook so the quality might be low, and my bungy pictures. Yay! Feel free to leave comments on here or on the pictures themselves.

Pictures!!! -http://picasaweb.google.com/dianajcarey

I will have to set up a YouTube or something to post my videos. I'll work on that later.

The last few days have been pretty busy. Orientation started and it sucks pretty bad. Nothing is really aimed at international EXCHANGE students so they have lumped us in with all these freshmen. It's pretty lame. I got a "uniguide" yesterday who I'm supposed to meet with once a week to make sure I'm "adjusting." Which is funny since I have already been in school longer than it will take her to get her degree here. So yeah, that's not happening. But there is going to be BBQ on Saturday and such so that should be fun.

We also saw the Starlight Symphony on Sunday which was amazing. It's a free concert they had in the Domain. We all just sat on the grass and watched. It was intense. It was great music and a laser show AND fireworks. They went all out. I'll have picture from that too, but I figure it took me two days to get these guys captioned and up, I'll take a break and try to post more tomorrow.

No comments: