Hey Hey!
I'm in Takaka in Golden Bay today. We are just wrapping up our South Island adventure. We may be going back to Auckland a day or two ahead of schedule since we can't get a hold of our friends.
Today we went to Abel Tasman National Park. It was pretty, but less accessible than we realized. Also, sadly the sun only came out right as we were leaving. But on a good note, I had an amazing nap.
We went out to eat tonight. It was okay. Not my favorite. Eating out here is fairly expensive so this has only been our second REAL meal outside the hostel. But the chocolate cake was great.
I know everyone wants pictures and I promise I will have them when I get back. I'll have so many (I think around 400 right now), you'll be sick of me.
Must run. Thanks everyone for keeping up with me.
Happy Late Valentine's Day. We spent ours in a pretty dodgy town. We went to a movie and a bar just to AVOID going back to our hostel.
That's all for now!
16 February 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment