Hello everyone!
I'm at a hostel that has free internet! YAY!
Here's our intinerary:
2/5 Christchurch to Greymouth
2/6 Greymouth to Haast
2/7 Haast to Queenstown
2/8 Queenstown
2/9 Queenstown to Milford Sound
2/10 Milford Sound to Te Anau
2/11 Te Anau to Dunedin
2/12 Dunedin to Oamaru
2/14 Oamaru to Christchurch
Once back in Christchurch, we will travel until at least the 19th, but we haven't really planned that far ahead.
Random Highlights!-
Driving on the left side of the road- not as hard as you think. You get used to it pretty quick. you do have to be more careful at intersections because looking left first is a hard habit to break. So we just take our time at intersections and look both ways a million times.
Bungy Jumping- I know I had promised a few people that I would not do this. Oh well. It was actually quite fun and very quick. I did it from the same bridge the original one was done on! I have lots of pictures and video, but I won't post them until I get home (since this isn't my computer). I'm happy to say that all my internal organs are right where they should be (at least to my knowledge).
Chasing Sheep- okay so I didn't chase the sheep. i just wanted a picture with it. So I kind of creeped up to is while it was eating something. It noticed me before I got very close and freaked out and ran away. it was fairly funny and there are also pictures of that.
That's all for now. I'll update much more and tons of pictures when I get home.
Also, don't expect a post this long again! As far as I know we definitely lucked out getting a hostel with free internet!
07 February 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Bungee jumping?! Looove it! !!! Did you scream the whole time?!
But the sheep-really, you are from Davis-what's the big deal? :)
xoxoxoxox,
Auntie Anne
Just so you know, I'm burning with jealousy right now. *hands itching to strangle you* Glad you're having tons of fun!
Sheep are everywhere. Ironically enough, I watched the film "Black Sheep" when I was in NZ. A horror movie about crazy blood thirsty sheep reaping havoc on NZ.
It took the plunge off the Sky Tower. Now that was a crazy stunt.
Post a Comment