Good news- My travelling has been a blast and I should be heading back to Auckland on the 22nd. I am excited to get back to school and really settle in. What can I say? I'm a home body and hostels don't quite do it (though they are LOVELY!)
Bad news- 7 girls. One car. Need I say more? The bitching has been kept under wraps so it's more like universal back stabbing. I can deal with it.
Tomorrow three of the girls leave and 4 of us are left. We are travelling to the North part of the South Island until the 19th. I'm way excited because the SOUTH part was crappy and cold and overcast. Here it's sunny and pleasantly warm. Also we are supposed to be going to some AMAZING places- Abel Tasman National Park, Golden Bay, and some place where we will swim with dolphins. I'm stoked. After that the other two girls fly back to Auckland and Kate and I are visiting one other EAP kid we met. Then we will travel to Picton, catch the ferry across, visit another friend in Wellington and finally catch a train home. I'll have about 2-3 days to do nothing (yeah right, I have pictures to upload) before my international orientation starts.
So to break it down- sad to go, but happy to settle intoAuckland, still lots to do in a short amount of time, miss the fam and all my CA lovers (and CO!) and the main point...... Yes Jeanne, I'm still alive. (p.s. GEEZ Uncle Bill, calm down on the voicemails!)
Goodnight!
13 February 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Diana, your trip sounds great, with lots of fun ahead! And VERY important: HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY!
Lots of love, lots of hugs, Auntie Anne & Uncle Steve
And another thing...are there Tasmanian Devils there? Real or cartoon ones?
Photos, please!
auntie anne and uncle steve...they sound strangely familiar. pictures soon please! oh and have fun, it sounds awesome.
Post a Comment